The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit is for organizations that want to build a more effective and reflective organization from the inside-out.
From 2013 to 2016, we found that more than 86% of nonprofit organizations served by Charities Review Council needed assistance in order to meet the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Accountability Standard®. Organizations shared a need for a self-administered tool that was affordable and focused on organizational development versus individual training.
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit was designed to meet nonprofits’ needs and provide resources for completing this important work.
The DEI Toolkit is an affordable and accessible, self-administered assessment tool with learning resources, guided reporting, and goal-setting all built-in. The DEI Toolkit is designed to assess and strengthen three important areas of any organization or system:
- People, that reflect an organization’s diversity;
- Processes, that demonstrate an organization’s culture of inclusion; and
- Power, structures that show how an organization makes decisions that lead to greater equity.
The DEI Toolkit can help you:
- Better understand your organization’s internal diversity as compared to the community you serve
- Clarify roles and responsibilities toward creating and maintaining equity and inclusion
- Set organizational priorities to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Identify organizational strengths, gaps, and opportunities for growth