We are in unprecedented times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you and your organization find that you need additional support or timing in completing your review renewal, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Our team is ready and willing to help!
When your review expires, your license to use the Meets Standards® Seal will expire and your organization will fall off our list of reviewed nonprofits.
To retain use of the Meets Standards® Seal and be included on our list, we encourage you to begin your renewal with sufficient time to complete the process before your current review expires. To ensure your organization’s continued adherence to the Accountability Standards®, and because so much of the review is specific to the last few years, you will need to complete a full new review. Make sure to allow time for:
- uploading the required documents,
- completing the assessment,
- a few weeks for the Council to complete its review of the materials, and
- time to address any unmet Standards afterwards.
We recommend starting your new review at least a few months before the expiration.
Note: If you’re planning on starting the renewal process early, don’t worry about losing any time from your previous review—it will last a full three years, no matter what. Once we’ve reviewed your renewal and shared the results with you, the new three-year expiration timeline will not begin until the previous one expires.
Steps to Begin the Review Renewal Process
- Start a new review by completing the account registration form below.
- Submit the enrollment fee to continue with your review. You can pay by credit card online when you register (payments are processed via Stripe), or you can receive an invoice to pay later online or by check.
- Once payment is received, we will create the account and then email you your login information.