The Nonprofits Strengthening Project is an innovative solution from Charities Review Council that enables funders to be responsive and responsible grantee partners. Each project includes carefully designed programming that leverages community and technology to strengthen a nonprofit’s capacity to pursue its mission.
Why nonprofits and grantees are raving about our partnerships…
Imagine if you could offer a fully customized capacity building and technical assistance program for your nonprofit partners that incorporates many elements organizations struggle with, including:
- Affirming Cultural Experiences;
- Fostering Collaboration; and
- Leveraging Technology
All for the cost of a single program or capacity building grant? At Charities Review Council, we’re able to deliver education and results to the nonprofits or geography you’re investing in.
How it Works
As a funder, you select a geographical area or issue of focus. From there, we’ll work together to complete the following tasks:
- A baseline review of the cohort’s governance, financial activity, public disclosure and fundraising practices
- A tailored project plan based on the cohort’s unique needs and requests
- One-on-one technical assistance for each participating organization
- Strengthening Workshops delivered by nonprofit ally partners
- A project-end celebration showcasing the cohort’s success