The FORUM is Charities Review Council’s gathering for engaged and passionate civic-minded leaders. Designed with relationship-building in mind, this event is perfect for professionals at all levels of an organization.
The FORUM Through The Years
Enjoy the FORUM event recap videos, linked below.
- FORUM 2019: Breaking Patterns
- FORUM 2017: Forging Trust
- FORUM 2015: Radical Collaboration
- FORUM 2014: Disruptive Philanthropy
Attendee Feedback & Takeaways
100% of attendees indicated they were likely to attend a future Charities Review Council event.
- “I thought there was a wonderful balance of presentation and opportunity to interact around the topics via exercises and ample networking time.”
- “The morning went so fast. For such a long event, I was engaged deeply in each segment (which offered a good balance of sitting, talking, and listening).”
- “This was my first FORUM and I really liked it!”
In 2019, 89% of survey respondents indicated that the event and topic sparked meaningful discussion and thoughts.
- “All the speakers were so inspiring! Continue to bring such insightful people and voices that aren’t often heard.”
- “There were a number of learnings that impacted me, but the one that resonated the most was compassionate leadership and how different that looks from traditional leadership models.”
- “I really liked the portion on empathy and compassion. It was a good life lesson that I plan on applying at work and in life, in general.”