Thank you for joining us on Facebook Live! For those who weren’t able to join us live, don’t worry. You can view the recording here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit: Discounts Available!
During the conversation, Kris talked all about the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Toolkit, which helps organizations assess and strengthen three important areas of any organization or system:
- People, that reflect an organization’s diversity;
- Processes, that demonstrate an organization’s culture of inclusion; and
- Power, structures that show how an organization makes decisions that lead to greater equity.
To come alongside nonprofits in their journey towards equity, Kris announced that Charities Review Council will be offering a discounted rate on the DEI Toolkit through August 31st. So, when you’re ready to take the next step, go to our website and use the code:
- SUMMER250 for a 1-year subscription to the DEI Toolkit,
- SUMMER250-2 for a 2-year subscription to the DEI Toolkit, or
- SUMMER250-3 for a 3-year subscription to the DEI Toolkit.
NEW! Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit User Group
Kris also announced that we’re launching a DEI Toolkit User Group for all active users. We’ll be hosting this event every Friday and invite you to join us as you’re able. There’s no fee to participate and you don’t have to attend every meeting. Simply come when you can/when you have questions, and we’ll meet you there. The first session will take place on June 19.
>> Join us online Fridays at 11:00 am, and sign up here on Eventbrite.
Missed the Q&A session? Still have questions about our DEI Toolkit?
Feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an email account that we check daily, during normal business hours. We’d love to connect through a live video again, so follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for updates on future opportunities.