Our Physical Distancing Policy, which was previously in effect until May 4th, has been extended through May 31st.
We acknowledge that not everyone has the ability to work remotely and that some will be returning to work very soon. Given that our work can be accomplished online, we will continue to do our part to slow the spread and follow physical distancing recommendations by working remotely until the end of May. Here’s what that means for us going forward:
- Our office will be closed and our team will be working remotely.
- We will be available by phone, email, and video-conferencing technology. You can find contact information for our staff, here.
- Online donations work best for us right now. You can support our work now and in the future, online at SmartGivers.org.
- Accountability Wizard® nonprofit reviews will continue as usual.
- We’re working closely with those who have approaching expiration dates to provide flexibility during this time.
- The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit is still available and fully functional.
- We’re keeping our social media channels updated with funding opportunities and resources for nonprofits. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- We’re continuing to share our smart-giving tips on social media and through the Giving Matters Blog.
- We’re available to answer your smart giving questions. You can email us at email@example.com or check out our online list of reviewed nonprofits, here.
We’re keeping our social media channels updated with funding opportunities, resources for nonprofits, and smart giving tips for donors. Stay updated and connected by clicking the icons below.
Megan Genest Tarnow & Kris Kewitsch
Board Chair & Executive Director
Charities Review Council
P.S. Here are a few more COVID-19 Resources.