Charities Review Council’s Social Distancing Policy has been extended through April 30th.
On March 12th, we shared that our Social Distancing Policy would be in effect until March 30th. As the situation continues to unfold, we’ve decided to extend our Social Distancing Policy through April 30th. You can read the full announcement below.
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect our staff, constituents, and community at large we’ve decided to extend our Social Distancing Policy through April 30th. Here’s what that means for us going forward:
- Our office will be closed and our team will be working remotely.
- We will be available by phone, email, and video-conferencing technology. You can find contact information for our staff, here.
- Online donations work best for us right now. You can support our work now and in the future, online at SmartGivers.org.
- Accountability Wizard® nonprofit reviews will continue as usual.
- We’re working closely with those who have approaching expiration dates to provide flexibility and breathing room during this time.
- The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit is still available and fully functional.
- We’re keeping our social media channels updated with funding opportunities for nonprofits. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- We’re sharing our smart-giving tips on social media and through the Giving Matters Blog. You can check out our most recent blog post, “COVID-19: A Message for Donors,” here.
- We’re available to answer your smart giving questions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -or- check out our online list of reviewed nonprofits, here.
As this situation continues to unfold, we know you’re all hard at work caring for those closest to you. As a part of our community, we wanted to take this moment to let you know we’re thinking of you. If there’s anything we can do to support you as a donor, nonprofit leader, or community-builder during this time, please let us know. In the meantime, our team will continue to monitor this situation and will keep you updated as things progress.
Megan & Kris
Board Chair & Executive Director
Charities Review Council