Impact and Programs
97% of people served indicate they are receiving the services they need. 98% of people served indicate they have choice of service in their life. 81% of people served indicate they have their best possible health. 9 homeless people moved to CIP's housing.
- 10% growth for case management and personal support to assist more people to choose their services and find needed resources
- Personal Outcome based services focus with individual measurements through CQL
- New technology for programs to better track client data and outcomes
- Housing maintains 95% occupancy or better
- Strengthen development department to enhance alternative fundraising from government funding
Community or Constituency Served
Our constituency is comprised of individuals with a developmental disability and their families. We also have programs that support individuals who are living with a serious and persistent mental illness.
Geographic Area Served
Community Involvement Programs currently serves individuals in the seven county Metro Area and in Pine County.