Board approval of short-term (1-18 mos) and long-term (up to 3 years) strategies and goals to increase visibility of UWH and increase fundraising efforts. Clearly defined plan for growth in current year.
1. Achieve adequate paid staffing and volunteers to reach growth goals.
2. Create a fundraising plan that brings in resources year-round.
3. Provide marketing materials that reflect the new Community Impact
Way of operating and which invites citizens to INVEST in Hastings.
4. Focus on Youth to INVEST in, while maintaining support of important partner agencies.
5. Update the Committee and Governance Structure to fit the new UW and establish a high-powered board to move us ahead to success.
6. Secure appropriate and visable office space for the United Way.
Community or Constituency Served
Individuals living within Independent School District #200 including Hastings, Hampton, Miesville, New Trier, Vermillion, Welch, and portions of Washington County.
Geographic Area Served
Portions of Dakota County, Goodhue County, and Washington County.