Impact and Programs
OMI continues to be a leader in Central MN providing support to individuals with disabilities. OMI has focused on changing it's name to better capture what the mission is about and the impact it provides within the community. OMI is continues to provide top notch services for individuals in their homes, in foster care homes and with supportive services such as crisis and consulting. OMI continues to promote the Adult Day program for individuals not choosing or at a point in their lives where they are not actively employed but want to continue to be actively engaged in the community and with others. OMI is excited for the new opportunity to provide Adult Day Serives to Veterans and their caregivers.
1. Be the place employees want to work
2. Growth by planning for sustainability within the programs and services OMI provides.
3. Plan for community impact by determining what OMI is involved with and why.
4. Marketing and awareness so OMI is the first to call when services are needed. People know what OMI provides for services.
5. OMI is providing quality services for the people we serve meeting regulation requirments and sticking true to OMI's mission to empower their lives.
Community or Constituency Served
Individuals with disabilities
Geographic Area Served
St. Cloud and surrounding communities