Impact and Programs
• Persons receiving services have a positive social impact on the diversity of community life through inclusion and full
• Community members’ lives are enriched through volunteer service.
• The community based services of Great River Homes, Inc. improve the lives of people with disabilities, save tax dollars
and have a significant economic impact to our local communities.
• Great River Homes, Inc. employs about 78 people with an annual payroll of approximately $1,600,000. Approximately
75% of our budget is paid to employees who spend most of their paychecks locally. The remaining 25% is spent mostly
on local businesses.
• The public education strategies of Great River Homes, Inc. have increased the understanding and acceptance of people
with disabilities in Wabasha County.
• Great River Homes, Inc. and the people who receive their services make their communities better places to live.
1. Improve the lives of people by providing quality support services.
2. Develop and retain competent, motivated, and engaged employees.
3. Increase public awareness, understanding, acceptance and support of people with disabilities and the services provided to
4. Increase effective and efficient business operations by utilizing best practices, technology, and operating efficiencies.
Community or Constituency Served
Children and adults with disabilities.
Geographic Area Served
Wabasha County in southeastern Minnesota.