Impact and Programs
- 18,000+ individuals received employment services, career education, and chemical and mental health services.
- More than 10,000 people received employment and support services
- 6,200+ individuals and children benefited from RESOURCE's chemical and mental health services
- 5,000+ people secured employment or entered career positions
- More than 2,300 people moved off welfare as a result of their new careers
- 83% of participants reported increased wellness
1) Build brand reputation.
2) Ensure impactful, integrated services while achieving optimal value and outcomes.
3) Attract, develop and retain a skilled, diverse workforce and board.
4) Support successful growth and increase financial stability.
5) Build a stable and scalable organizational infrastructure.
Community or Constituency Served
Avivo serves low income individuals; especially people with complex needs or barriers to employment, training, and/or chemical and mental health.
Geographic Area Served
Avivo operates in the Twin Cities metro area as well as in greater Minnesota, providing services in the following counties: Anoka, Benton, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Kanebec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pine, Ramsey, Rice, Scott, Sherborne, Stearns, Washington, Winona, and Wright. Avivo provides programs for people with extensive barriers to employment, as well as difficulties due to chemical and mental health issues – assisting those who often have the least ability to access needed programs and services.