Open Door Health Center provided 7,020 unduplicated patients with medical, dental, and behavioral health services at 18,075 visits in 2014.
Open Door Health Centers’ goals are:
- To meet the medical, dental, and mental health needs of patients.
- To strive for health equity and reduce health disparities by focusing on culturally and linguistically appropriate care.
- To serve as a collaborative partner and resource for the medically underserved population and other organizations serving them.
- To provide a comprehensive access point to the regional healthcare system in southern Minnesota.
- To link patients with other resources to support their health and wellbeing through a regional referral network.
Community or Constituency Served
As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Open Door Health Center serves all patients who seek medical, dental, and/or behavioral health services regardless of ability to pay and regardless of outstanding debt.
Geographic Area Served
Patients reside in the southern third of the state of Minnesota.