1. This year, MPM is celebrating 20 years of leading the mentoring community toward quality through the use of best practices.
2. Informed by thorough outreach to the mentoring community, MPM has developed and is implementing a new line-up of trainings to reflect more of what mentoring programs are in need of to support their professional development needs. To-date, we have met all our registration goals for our community trainings.
3. MPM's board has adopted a new three-year strategic plan to move the organization into a new decade. The plan continues to support MPM's emphasis on driving program quality with our network of more than 300 youth mentoring programs.
1. Enhance capacity of mentoring network to deliver high quality mentoring.
2. Demonstrate an increase in MPM sponsored programming
3. Establish a set of new program innovations that strengthen a range of mentoring needs for key stakeholders.
4. Secure support for mentoring in the form of funding, policies, and legislation.
5. MPM is the most influential voice for high quality mentoring in Minnesota
Community or Constituency Served
300 mentoring organizations serving 190,000 young people from 8-22 years of age
Geographic Area Served
State of Minnesota