GREAT's 2013-2014 activities included performing seven show titles - resulting in a total of 88 public and student matinee performances. We also conducted 77 week-long summer camps as well as a variety of artist residencies, acting workshops, and other community outreach activities.
These activities involved a wide range of community members including 625 active volunteers contributing over 55,000 hours, 61,000 audience members, 18,000 youth and their families, hundreds of actors and donors, and dozens of local school partners and other arts organizations.
Our 2014-2015 season goals were to create meaningful experiences by:
1) working with professional artists and volunteers – at all levels of talent - to create high quality theatre productions.
2) moving all operations (except performances) to the new Volunteer and Education Center.
3) improving our reputation, recognition, and relationships with donors and general public.
4) introducing and enhancing knowledge of theatre arts for all ages.
5) improving relationships with donors, volunteers, and general public.
Community or Constituency Served
Through our on and off-stage activities we typically work with or serve over 600 volunteers, 60,000 audience members, 400 active donors, 350 actors, 18,000 youth, 5,000 families, 177+ school partners and other arts organizations – a total of nearly 85,000 community members and organizations.
Geographic Area Served
We serve communities throughout central Minnesota, including but not limited to, St. Cloud and surrounding towns, north to the Brainerd area, east to the Milaca area, south to the Elk River area, and west to the Melrose area.