Impact and Programs
- 20,901 persons with barriers to work and independence were served.
- 1,644 job placements for the people we served.
- 303 people we served advanced in their careers.
- 71,000,000 pounds of donated goods were diverted from the waste stream.
- Advocated for people with barriers to work and independence through contacts with policymakers and through educational sessions.
1) Identify and engage stakeholders to strengthen relationships towards advancing our mission / Serve 22,000 persons ... provide 62,115 services.
2) Contribute $2.2 million to the organization’s net.
3) Leverage systems and processes to improve access to service delivery.
4) Engage employees and develop talent.
Community or Constituency Served
Persons with barriers to work and independence
Geographic Area Served
Minnesota (primarily central and southern MN) and a portion of western Wisconsin