- As a part of Fraser’s vision that no child or family should travel more than 35 minutes or 35 miles to receive autism and mental health services, Fraser Eagan opened in August 2015 and served 258 children and families
- Bloomington site expansion now offers additional Fraser programs and, with the added capacity, served nearly twice as many individuals (2,000).
- Fraser implemented our first adult mental health treatment program, ARMHS (Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services) and provided intensive services to nearly 20 adults in 2015.
- Fraser Pediatric Therapy programming nearly doubled over the past two years and served almost 1,300 children in 2015
- Home and Community Supports added Vulnerable Adults/Development Disability Target Case Management services
- Streamlined the initial phone call with clinical clients – cut the number of questions asked at intake from thirty to two.
- Created a needs assessment process to provide more timely access to services – clients can now be seen for a needs assessment within four weeks.
- The Fraser Neuropsychology Clinic added four interns from across the country, and the clinical team worked with psychiatry and physician residents from the community.
- Launched a sibling screening project to identify siblings of current Fraser clients who are at a higher risk for mental health and other delays.
- Educated the community about autism, depression, and other children’s mental health conditions through a significant public awareness campaign
- Initiated an internal Diversity and Inclusion initiative to eliminate disparities and measure access by race, ethnicity, language and other factors.
- Partnered with individual donors and corporate funders to build a new therapeutic, accessible outdoor playground at Fraser School
- Completed a comprehensive outcome report of the Career Planning and Employment program
- Incorporated logic models into Fraser program planning and evaluation process
- Develop and implement Behavioral Health Home
- Implement Staff Development Initiative
- Research and implement Telehealth system
- Improve integration with public school systems
- Enhance transition services
- Pursue earlier diagnosis and treatment interventions
- Help increase high school graduation rates within Fraser client population
- Improve mental health for all family members
- Develop curriculum to educate HR and organizations on methods to interview individuals with special needs
Community or Constituency Served
Children and adults with over 60 different disabilities, disorders, and special needs.