1. Our primary prevention classroom presentations reached approximately 14,000 students last year, educating students on dating violence, family violence, sexual violence, bullying and harassment, cyber-bullying and anger awareness.
2. Our emergency shelter program provided safe sheltering to over 200 annually.
3. Our legal advocacy services reached approximately 1500 individuals, providing support for victims as they navigated the criminal justice system.
4. Our transitional housing program provided two years of housing, coupled with intensive employment and economic advocacy, for 15 families.
5. Our therapy program provided trauma informed services to approximately 85 individuals.
6. Our community services program provided individual support, group support, and outreach to over 250 families.
1. Strengthen our comprehensive program to increase Cornerstone's capacity and outreach.
2. Demonstrate the quality of our organization's performance through evaluation.
3. Expansion of services into the northwest corridor of Hennepin County.
4. Create social change that cultivates a non-violent community.
Community or Constituency Served
Adults and children traumatized by unhealthy, destructive relationships based on power and control
Geographic Area Served
We provide comprehensive services and support for victims of interpersonal violence and their families in the Minneapolis metropolitan area and the surrounding community. Cornerstone provides safe housing to anyone in imminent danger, regardless of whether or not they live in our target cities.